Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipe #BreakfastGoals2017Wednesday, March 15, 2017
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and ConAgra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #BreakfastGoals2017 #CollectiveBias
Have you guys planned your Easter morning breakfast yet? I feel like this is always a big deal for me. What special breakfast will we have on Easter morning? It needs to be prepared ahead of time because we need to have an early morning egg hunt and basket reveal! We need to get ready for church and be full enough to make it to the big Easter Sunday lunch. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but my goal for holidays is for my boys to have a great experience and for me to get to see them enjoying it! So, I am not planning to spend hours preparing breakfast on a holiday morning.
That's where this favorite recipe of mine comes in! This Easy Breakfast Casserole takes just a few minutes to put together and you can prepare it the night before, partially or completely! You can also add any of your family's favorite spices or veggies and make it totally your own.
Here's what you will need:
Easy Breakfast Casserole
Recipe can be made in 8x8 or 9x12 casserole dish.
- 1lb Odom’s Tennessee Pride® Country Sausage
- 1 roll of Crescent rolls
- 1-2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Cups Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp Italian Spices (Rosemary, Oregano, Basil) or to taste
- Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Brown Sausage, drain fat
3. Press Crescent Rolls into the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x12 baking dish.
4. Add Cooked Odom’s Tennessee Pride® Sausage, spreading evenly
6. Add cheddar cheese
7. Lightly scrabble 6 eggs, with 1-2 tablespoons of milk, mix in spices and pour over dish evenly
8. Top with Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper
9. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
10. Enjoy your Easter morning with the family while breakfast cooks! I suggest snacking on some fruit and sipping your morning coffee while you wait. Serve warm!
This recipe is so so simple. You really can't mess it up, even if you don't get the order of ingredients right every time. I would never do that though... nope not once. You can shop for everything at Walmart, save some money and have a little fun doing it!
We even make this just for us and save the leftovers in squares individually in the freezer. Pop them in the microwave for one minute on a weekday morning and you have an easy, filling breakfast!
Please share with us your #BreakfastGoals2017 ideas for Easter mornings and check out all of these breakfast ideas with Odom’s Tennessee Pride® !