Easter Crafts | Dream. Create. Inspire.Monday, March 20, 2017
Easter is almost here and I realized something today, after scouring through the post in the link up and on my own blog... I have never posted any Easter crafts here on the blog. I think this is mostly because our egg dying and Easter fun has happened in the evening every previous year and while we have photographed and participated in many Easter hunts and activities no special crafts have made it to the blog. So, when doing a round up of awesome crafts, I cannot even include one of our own. This must be remedied before April 8th this year. I love Easter. Not only because it really is the MOST important holiday we celebrate as Christians, but because the entire season is filled with new life and fresh beginnings.
|Free Easter Printable | Kaleidescope Easter Eggs | Shaving Cream Painted Eggs|
Book Easter Garland | Simple Easter Garland
Hanging Vintage Easter Egg | Hello Spring Free Printable | Felt Easter Basket Tutorial
Welcome back to the Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts!
Please, take some time to meet your hosts and see the post they have chosen to feature as well!
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.