Party Dips for Every Occasion | Dream. Create. InspireTuesday, September 27, 2016
When someone asks me about my favorite foods, I always want to say Party food. As in, Rotel and chips, wings, spinach dip... I would literally live off of the appetizer menu at TGIFridays. So, why not share with you guys some new dip recipes I found that are perfect for Football Parties, Holiday parties, family get-together or for no real excuse at all! Here are NINE delicious dip recipes that I am pinning this week!
Greek Yogurt Ranch Veggie Dip || Roasted Red Pepper Dip || Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter || Artichoke and Bacon Ranch Dip || Irish Potato Fondue || Loaded Fajita Dip || Pizza Dip || Creamy Creole Spinach and Artichoke Dip || Chile Cream Cheese Dip
Link Party Guidelines:
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Now, please take a minute to Meet Your Party Hosts.
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.