Clean Care BoxSaturday, July 16, 2016
Do y'all know how much I love when I get a little box full of new stuff delivered to my door? Because it might be one of my favorite things. From clothing to make-up to baking kits, I flipping love a box of goodies! The other day, I got this from Target full of samples from Cottenelle.
I shared it on social media and I guess a lot of other people did too, because they sold out before I ever got the chance to post it here! HOWEVER, even though the sold out, you can still find the full size Cottonelle Clean Care Bath Tissue and Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes on Target’s Cartwheel app, so you don’t miss out on any of the savings!
Let's see what was in the box!
1. The Bathery Exfoliating Bath Sponge - Target has so many great items by Batherly, I personally love to browse the Let's Spa section to see what I can treat myself to!
2. Kleenex Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths -You know these are awesome. Right ladies?
3. Cottonelle Clean Care Bath Tissue - It's got that Clean Ripple Magic *
4. Kleenex Facial Tissue -You can get these to-go Slim Packs for your purse or diaper bag in a 6 Count for less than $2.50. This is awesome for allergy season and really when you have little ones - anytime. The Slim Packs come with 10 wipes. Perfect!
5. Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipe - so refreshing to have in your purse this summer to rid you face of sweat, sand, or chlorine water from the pool!
6. skinfix. Ultra Rich Hand Cream - this stuff means business it's rich but not heavy after you put it on. So good on my hands, since I wash them 1 million times a day.
7. skinfix Lip Repair! I have a few lip balms I am loving right now and this has made the list..because you know you need them everywhere... and while I wouldn't suggest it, this one doesn't melt everywhere if you happen to leave it in your car. I am so bad about that! It's 40% Coconut oil and flavor free. Two things I love!
So, this box was amazing to get just for $5, but you could easily pack your own for the same price if you are making multiples! Here are a few suggestions I have on ways to use this type of Clean Care Box.
- College students going back to school this Fall or going for the first time? Grab a box at target or a shower tote and include all of these necessities. This would make a great gift for that grad you forgot back in May!
- Going camping this summer or fall - this type of kit is a must! Pack one for each family member and add a few items specific to them!
- Road trip with the girls? Everyone gets their own essentials box in case there's a middle of nowhere stop (and there always is right?)
- Beaching it with the family or your girl friends? This would be a great happy packed into a cute little bag that you can always find at the Target Dollar Spot!
What would you include in your clean care box?