Sea Salt Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookie | Featured on Dream. Create. Inspire.Tuesday, April 19, 2016
It has been a long few weeks for us and when I saw this, all I could think was can I please just crawl up on the couch with a good Rom Com and enjoy myself! I have actually been working on eating better and getting in the good-for-me foods but every once in a while a giant piping hot cookie and a tall glass of milk does a girl some good!
Thanks so much Cooking with a Wallflower for sharing this last week!
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
- Sarah created a guilt-free chocolate milk shake! I'll take two, thanks!
- Julie shared how to care for DIY furniture!
- I shared about VEGGIE SMOOTHIES!! So yum! Please check out that post if you haven't!
- Hilary is telling us all about how to walk in heels! This is something I am totally out of practice with, I am a wedges only girl these days!
- Holly is showing off her IPSY bag! I got the same bag but I didn't get that mail polish! Jealous!
- Sarah C. is showing us the CUTEST crafts to go with your Corduroy Stories.
- Kristine gave us some great date night ideas. Husband are you reading?