12 Simple Soups to get you through the winter!Monday, February 15, 2016
Although that little rodent that we trust to make predictions about our future did not see his shadow earlier this month, it seems the Winter dreariness will go on for at least another month. Our weather has been so sporadic here in the south this winter and I'm not sure I have even worn my coat for more than a week straight, but on the days I do need it and see all of your photos of snow and dreary rainfall, I just want to stay on the couch with my favorite warm fuzzy blanket. The perfect combo would be a gigantic bowl of soup with savory but good-for-you ingredients. So, today I have searched high and low through last week's link ups and our host's archives to bring you some soups that sound absolutely delish!
- Hilary's Ham and Bean Soup looks and sounds so savory and warm.
- Slow Cooker Beer Cheese Soup makes me want to dive into that bread bowl right now!
- Holly's Sausage Lentil Soup is an easy freezer meal you can prepare ahead of time.
- My Favorite Ranch Taco Soup! As I'm writing this I just texted my husband to pick up the ingredients when he goes to the store after work tonight.
- Julie's Taco Soup takes a slightly different spin with a more tomato-y base.
- I have been wanting to try Alyson's Chicken Enchilada Soup since I saw her post it back in December, maybe now I'll actually put the ingredients on the grocery list - hold on - let me text my husband again. =)
- While Shrimp Etouffee isn't technically considered a soup, it's definitely a warm winter treat. I prefer mine with Crawfish, but this recipe sounds amazing.
- This Pea Soup would be awesome to try for St. Patrick's Day. How fun!
- 30 Minute Chili is the perfect after work throw together dinner meal for the fam.
- Black Bean Soup Penney Lane's gorgeous photos make me want to try everything she makes. You must check out her recipes!
- Sarah's Round up of Slow Cooker meals including Trisha's Chicken Tortilla Soup from way back in 2014 has me drooling. I am obviously in a spicy soup mood!
- Zuppa Toscana looks like a savory winter day treat that I can't wait to try.
Someone come stock my freezer with these amazing meals! Isn't that what you love about soup? It's a whole meal in one bowl. Add a few chips or bread and your are done.
Thanks for checking out this week's round up and we would love for you to stick around and browse the other links listed below and please join in! Remember each host picks posts to feature each week - so you could be featured on one or more of our blogs!
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.