Catch the Moment 365: Week ThreeFriday, January 24, 2014
Here we are nearing the end of January and I have photos everyday of the year! I might be a little proud of myself. Of course, I've had photos most days taken with my cell phone over the past few years, but I have picked up my Canon every. day. this. year. Woot! Woot!
Here's what we've been up to for days 15- 21:
15|365 Jonah decided he would finally get back into "his" bathtub. A few months ago when we re-plumbed our house, sometime in the process some air was trapped in the pipes leading into the hall bath's tub and when we went to run the bath one night it made a very loud BUMP BUMP BUMP and Jonah decided no more baths in that tub. "That water scare me". He still says he wants a bath in mommy's tub though.
16|365 The nightly puzzle routine. He asks for help, but doesn't really need it but I am happy to oblige while I get comfy on the dog's new bed. haha
17|365 Another night, another puzzle..or the same puzzle. Over and over and over.
18|365 Helping mom prepare some Balsamic Glazed Chicken in the crock pot before a day of shopping and errand running so we could eat a yummy dinner when we got home!
19|365 We went on the longest walk Sunday morning. All over our neighborhood and down to the park. Next time we'll bring a wagon even if Jonah says he wants to walk. I post some more photos from the playground here.
20|365 Mondays are for wearing your PJs and boots to NaNa's.
21|365 Jonah has been really into painting lately and is attached to these "big" brushes. Here they are drying out after they took a bath with him.
Our optional inspiration theme last week was "eat". I can't wait to see how some of you used it! This week the theme is Time. Maybe I'll try to be a little more creative with that one this week. Can't wait to see your photos.
Doing a 365 Project? Please join in and link up below!
Every Friday Sarah, Mindi, and I host a place for photographers of all kinds to share, explore, grow and connect. Our common goal: one photo, every day, for three hundred and sixty five days. Whether you are using a fancy smancy professional camera, your first DSLR, a point and shoot, or your ever-so-handy phone camera, we want to see your photos! We want to see the moments you caught each day. How amazing will it be to see each of us accomplish something that seems so big?
Here are a few guidelines for bloggers:
- Link up the blog post including your photos taken the previous week (Wednesday – Tuesday). Please link the direct blog post, not your homepage and select your favorite from the week as your thumbnail!
- Use our Catch the Moment 365 button or link back to one of your three hosts (Nurse Loves Farmer, Behind the Camera and Dreaming or SimplyStavish) somewhere within the post.
- By adding your link you are giving permission for your blog post and/or photos to be featured if we choose to do so. Watermarks will never be removed and photos never manipulated in any way.
- The weekly link up will be open Friday mornings and close Thursday before midnight and you can add your link on any of your hosts’ blogs.
- If you get behind, you can choose to take multiple photos in one day or just start that day where you left off and keep counting.
- If you miss a week (or two) of posting on your blog feel free to share multiple weeks in one post.
- Most importantly, have fun, and support each other! Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! The more you participate the more feedback and encouragement you will get!
Guidelines for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram:
- If you are sharing a blog post or just a daily photo, use #catchthemoment365. That way we can all connect, comment, and support each other on social media.
- You can additionally choose a personal hashtag that will link your own photos from each day and post throughout the year (ie: #catchthemoment365BTCAD, #catchthemoment365stavish, #nurselovesfmr365).