I have been the worst lately. I miss writing regularly like crazy, but I literally sit down at my computer and my eyes close. I'm super busy at work and not resting well at night. Jonah's tummy problems have been going on for almost a month now and he's gone back to not sleeping through the night. EVER. Which makes for a very tired mommy and daddy. So, if you miss me (or that cute little boy)... we can catch up on instagram or twitter (@stephaniesclark).
So here we are only 10 days away from Jonah turning 10 months old and I'm just getting around to writing his 9 month post, but I still want to do it. So here goes.
At nine months Jonah is
18 1/2 pounds
27 inches tall
and has a huge head!
He actually didn't gain any weight between 8 and 9 months (maybe even lost a few ounces). We didn't go to the pediatrician at 8 months, so I weighed him myself - so there could be a little error in there. He started crawling at 8 months (to the day). So, his level of activity can be attributed to the weight.
He pulls up on everything and has developed a very demanding little personality! He wants what he wants...he's learning so much though.
- He can say Mama, DaDa, and Bye Bye very clearly.
- He can wave bye and give high fives.
- He loves to
- He can also throw a ball pretty well - it's pretty cute!
- He dances to music and claps when you say Yay! or Patty Cake.
- He still has NO teeth, but can eat several finger foods (which he prefers over you feeding him with a spoon).
- He also feeds his food to the dog (Mama hates this but it's pretty funny). It makes for a long dinner time.
- He still loves the water!
Jonah man I love you so much. Everyday our relationship grows and changes. I am so blessed to have been given you as a beautiful gift. You have made our lives so much MORE. I cherish you and pray for you daily. I'm so sad you are growing up so fast, but can't wait to see what you do next!
Jonah style ::: Overalls- Vintage (1982) via his Daddy ::: Hat- Gymboree
Linking up with Photo Friday (I'm guest posting) ::: This or That Thursday ::: Oh Snap shots of the week ::: The Long Road to China ::: Fabulous Friday ::: Joshua's Photo Party ::: The Paper Mama. If you love great photography and beautiful blogs...check them out!