books Monday, February 20, 2017
March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's Birthday! Isn't it amazing that 113 years later we are celebrating a man that created so much!?
In Katroo, every year, on the day you were born
They start the day right in the bright early morn
When the Birthday Honk-Honker hikes high up Mt. Zorn
and lets loose a big blast on the big Birthday Horn.
And the voice of the horn calls out loud as it plays:
"Wake up! For today is your Day of all Days!"
This week we are rounding up a few amazing Dr. Seuss posts with crafts, diys, and activities for the kids.
|Dr. Seuss 30 Minute Shirt|
Cat in the Hat Toddler Craft | Dr. Seuss Lunchbox Notes
Dr. Seuss Bedroom Reveal
Welcome back to the Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts!
Please, take some time to meet your hosts and see the post they have chosen to feature as well!
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.